Join Us and Become a Volunteer!
TGI Justice Project is a group of transgender people—inside and outside of prison—creating a united family in the struggle for survival and freedom.
- Would you like to become involved with TGIJP?
- There are many different ways you can volunteer with us!
- Respond to our loved ones on the inside by writing a letter, drawing a picture, or mailing resources. Go further by engaging in mail night data entry, stamping, making copies, or opening letters.
- Mail Night is every Tuesday 4pm - 6pm.
- Warm dinner is served every Mail Night!
- Our annual fundraising party needs your support.
- Bustin Out happens around June, check in with us around that time.
Miss Major Family Reunion
- Come and love on our founding legacy and volunteer your time to set up/break down our annual event. Enjoy a lovely shared meal with us at the end of the event.
- Family Reunion happens around September, check in with us around that time.
- Some of work is making sure our transgender, intersex, gender-variant, and non binary family maintains safe and stable housing.
- We always need volunteers on an ongoing basis.
- Volunteer your time and help our members with move ins and move outs. Donate furniture, blankets, and other basic home staples. Let us know of vacancies in the area.
- Would you be willing to volunteer your time a mediator for housing trauma?
Black Girls Rulez
- Our annual national Black trans convening happens every January, check in with us around that time.